This is who we are
Enics is a full service Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, serving global industrial electronics companies. Our customers are companies that manufacture items such as trains and elevators. We offer excellent possibilities for people with engineering and commercial backgrounds who are interested in the electronics field.
At Enics you can develop yourself professionally and make a positive impact. You have the ability to work independently, are offered a wide range of opportunities, which makes working at Enics interesting.
Enics has a global presence and operates in many locations around the world that span diverse cultures. With over 3000 employees we are a fairly large company, and we have open company culture and work environment. Enics is the perfect size, providing our employees the support and structure of a large company while allowing plenty of opportunity for personal growth.
Opportunities at Enics
We are always willing to offer opportunities to top talent and students and cooperate with local area educational institutions. We hire both experienced people as well as those in the early stages of their career, so that they can grow within the company.
- A perspective future in the Company. We are a growing company and have many positions and opportunities with growth potential.
- We are a financially stable company and have developed a system that rewards our employees with benefits that support their well-being.
- Excellent work environment – Work ergonomics combined with LEAN activities improve the work environment and work experience.
- Flexibility – We offer worktime flexibility, flexibility in roles, and possibility to work remotely. For us, work-life balance is important.
- Having fun – We work hard, and have fun doing it. Enics has a great working atmosphere and incorporates time for getting to know each other and getting together. Examples: Open Day, annual sport days for families, New Year’s parties
- Training (knowledge & career wise) – Enics offers lots of opportunities to learn and improve the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in your job. Enics’s ambitious growth targets create numerous possibilities for our employees, and our leadership supports, encourages and challenges all employees to take advantage of our excellent and professional internal training programs, such as our training and learning Center of Excellence in Elva [link PR]. We believe in learning by doing and in helping to develop processes.
- Internships for students. Contact us
Leadership in Enics
We continuously focus on leadership development in all areas of our Enics group.
Our leaders are on the front lines, working together with our employees and leading by example, walking the talk. We believe in a hands-on attitude, openness and transparency, respect, consistency, innovative learning and efficiency. We are doing things together, but of course we expect our leaders to take responsibility, give clear guidelines and support their team members.
A leadership culture is never truly ready; therefore, its development is an on-going focus for us. We constantly challenge our leaders to become better and better in order for them to help all our employees to succeed.