This is who we are
Enics is a full service Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) company, serving global industrial electronics companies. Our customers are companies that manufacture items such as trains and elevators. We offer excellent possibilities for people with engineering and commercial backgrounds who are interested in the electronics field.
At Enics you can develop yourself professionally and make a positive impact. You have the ability to work independently, are offered a wide range of opportunities, which makes working at Enics interesting.
Enics has a global presence and operates in many locations around the world that span diverse cultures. With over 3000 employees we are a fairly large company, and we have open company culture and work environment. Enics is the perfect size, providing our employees the support and structure of a large company while allowing plenty of opportunity for personal growth.
Project Buyer for Västerås
Project Buyer for Västerås
Som projektinköpare har du en nyckelroll vid industrialiserings- och produktändringsprojekt. Du supportar projektet med alla typer av materialfrågor, och ansvarar för att rätt komponent är hemma i rätt tid och till rätt pris.
Detta innebär exempelvis att hantera offertförfrågningar, förhandlingar med leverantörer och hitta lösningar på de utmaningar det kan innebära med nya artiklar och krav på korta leveranstider. Därefter analyseras och sammanställs resultaten och levereras till projektet. Arbetet innebär mycket kommunikation med olika parter till exempel projektledare, produktingenjörer, leverantörer och kunder.
Du ansvarar även för att uppdatera affärssystemet med korrekt data, och att på ett bra sätt överlämna projektet till serieproduktionsfasen.
Du förväntas också kunna driva förbättringsarbete inom inköpsprocessen, och att deltaga i andra former av interna project.
För att lyckas på detta jobb tror vi att du är en person med mycket driv och en problemlösande attityd. Du har god analytisk förmåga, och hanterar stora mängder data utan problem. Dina projekt driver du självständigt framåt för att uppnå satta mål och tidplaner. Du har god kommunikativ förmåga, och bygger externa och interna relationer.
Vi tror att du har relevant eftergymnasial utbildning, eller mångårig erfarenhet av inköpsarbete och leverantörsrelationer. Därutöver är du van att arbeta med ERP system och har grundläggande kunskaper inom företagsekonomi och affärsjuridik. Goda kunskaper i MS Office paketet, framför allt Excel är nödvändigt.
Arbetet innebär många internationella kontakter. Dina engelska kunskaper, så väl skriftliga som muntliga, ska därför vara mycket goda och kunna användas på en professionell nivå.
Välkommen med din ansökan senast den 23 augusti 2017 till; firstname.lastname@example.org
För mer information kontakta gärna; Charlotte Erlandson, Customer Service and Purchasing Manager, Enics Västerås, +46709713072, email@example.com eller Agneta Rundgren, HR Manager, Enics Västerås, +46765369443, firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Counsel for Enics Group
Legal Counsel for Enics Group
We at Enics change lives and businesses. We challenge old ways of working to achieve better performance. This results in lean, adjustable and profitable solutions in industrial electronics. We believe in people – shared insights, co-creation and being purposeful together.
Would you join our journey?
We are looking for an energetic LEGAL COUNSEL to strengthen our legal team in Vantaa, Finland. We value business driven individuals who not only have strong understanding for the legal detail but who are also capable to work and find solutions in demanding and fast-paced international environment.
You will work actively and closely with different business interfaces and your work will include a wide range of legal support to all our operations. The scope of legal advice includes amongst others contract, compliance, intellectual property and corporate law issues. You will be reviewing and negotiating various agreements with our business partners, such as manufacturing services and sourcing agreements. You will be taking part in developing our processes and policies and identifying and managing legal and compliance risks related to current and new business opportunities.
To excel in this position we expect you to have:
- University degree in law (LL.M)
- 5 + years of post-graduate working experience as in-house counsel or as business lawyer in a law firm
- Genuine interest to work in the industry
- Team player skills with readiness to run negotiations independently from legal side
- Capability to provide first-class advice that adds business value
- Ability to resolve legal issues quickly and effectively
- Proactive “can-do” attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Fluent English (both written and spoken language)
- Easy to work with personality with excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Your location will be our group office in Vantaa, Finland and you will be reporting to Legal and Compliance Director of Enics Group.
We offer you challenges to face with and great possibilities to develop and grow on professional and personal level. You have the opportunity to contribute to the development of the legal function and have an interesting and rewarding work. And all this in a truly international, motivating and fun working environment with passionate professionals in our Enics team!
If you feel you are the person we are looking for, please apply as soon as possible by sending your application and CV including your salary request latest on 15th of August at Recruitment.Global@enics.com. Applications will be handled upon arrival, followed by possible interviews during July – August.
Opportunities at Enics
We are always willing to offer opportunities to top talent and students and cooperate with local area educational institutions. We hire both experienced people as well as those in the early stages of their career, so that they can grow within the company.
- A perspective future in the Company. We are a growing company and have many positions and opportunities with growth potential.
- We are a financially stable company and have developed a system that rewards our employees with benefits that support their well-being.
- Excellent work environment – Work ergonomics combined with LEAN activities improve the work environment and work experience.
- Flexibility – We offer worktime flexibility, flexibility in roles, and possibility to work remotely. For us, work-life balance is important.
- Having fun – We work hard, and have fun doing it. Enics has a great working atmosphere and incorporates time for getting to know each other and getting together. Examples: Open Day, annual sport days for families, New Year’s parties
- Training (knowledge & career wise) – Enics offers lots of opportunities to learn and improve the skills and knowledge you need to be successful in your job. Enics’s ambitious growth targets create numerous possibilities for our employees, and our leadership supports, encourages and challenges all employees to take advantage of our excellent and professional internal training programs, such as our training and learning Center of Excellence in Elva [link PR]. We believe in learning by doing and in helping to develop processes.
- Internships for students. Contact us
Leadership in Enics
We continuously focus on leadership development in all areas of our Enics group.
Our leaders are on the front lines, working together with our employees and leading by example, walking the talk. We believe in a hands-on attitude, openness and transparency, respect, consistency, innovative learning and efficiency. We are doing things together, but of course we expect our leaders to take responsibility, give clear guidelines and support their team members.
A leadership culture is never truly ready; therefore, its development is an on-going focus for us. We constantly challenge our leaders to become better and better in order for them to help all our employees to succeed.